Wednesday, 23 October 2013

What happens when the Germans judge to German murderers ( III )

February 1, 1905 Hannover, Germany – February 17, 1985 Hannover,Germany) was a Nazi SS-Obersturmführer (Lieutenant) as a SS-KZ Zahnarzt(Concentration Camp Dentist) who served in Auschwitz and Neuengamme.

From January 20, 1944 until the fall of 1944 he became the second in charge by his superior, SS-KZ Zahnarzt Willi Frank at Auschwitz. He was then transferred to Neuengamme where he served until the war's end in the same function.
He was acquitted on August 20, 1965  ( ¡! ) Schatz died, in liberty, from cancer on February 17, 1985.

June 14, 1921, Darmstadt – March 29, 1991, Darmstadt) was an SS-Untersturmführer and head of the admissions detail at Auschwitz-II Birkenau of Auschwitz concentration camp


At the rank of SS-Unterscharführer, Stark was posted to Auschwitz at the end of 1940 and worked as a Blockführer (Block leader).] In 1941 he was brought into the Political Department and became head of the admissions detail.
Stark also participated in the gassing of prisoners, specifically, the first gassing of prisoners in the small crematorium at the main camp. In a similar manner to his participation in the shootings, Stark stated that he was ordered by Grabner to check the amount of prisoners. Around 200 - 250 Jewish men, women and children were ordered to enter the gas chamber. As they did so, medical orderlies climbed up the earth banks by the crematorium in order to get onto the roof of the gas chamber, from where they could insert the Zyklon B gas via vents in the roof;  something which Stark admitted doing  

In August 1965, he was found guilty of at least 44 instances of joint-murder, and sentenced to ten years in prison:
He was released from prison in 1968 (¡!), and died on March 29, 1991, in his hometown

Karl-Friedrich Höcker 

(Engershausen, Preußisch Oldendorf, Germany, December 11, 1911 - Germany, January 30, 2000) was an SS Obersturmführer (First Lieutenant) and attached to Richard Baer, one of the commanders of the concentration camp Auschwitz I


In 1943, he served as deputy Full Function Commander Majdanek-Lublin during "Operation Reinhard", namely mass deportations and murders. Later he was appointed Deputy Baer, ​​in 1944, who had just been appointed CEO in concentration camp Auschwitz I,. Höcker remained in Auschwitz until the evacuation,

In the early 1960s, was arrested by West German authorities in his hometown, where he was a bank manager functions. Notably, the Bank had re-enlisted in their duties and promoted to a higher position that before the war.

Sentenced to seven years in prison, however he was released in 1970 (¡!) and allowed to return to his post in the bank as Head of the  Banking Cash Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment